Washington D.C., June 17, 2015 – Anne Correa, Director of Business Development, Morten Beyer & Agnew (“mba”), joins the ‘Think Competitively, Work Globally’ Panel at the Forte MBA Women’s Leadership Conference. The Panel provides a platform for the panelists to share their global career experiences, including tips on staying visible from a distance and maximizing your career locally or abroad. The Forte Foundation is a non-profit consortium of leading companies and top business schools working together to launch women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women.
mba Director Joins Panel at Forte MBA Women’s Leadership Conference
- mba Provides Multiple Services for Aergen Aviation Finance Limited’s second ABS, HAIL 2017-1 Limited
- EgyptAir Signs LOI for 24 CS300s
- ViaAir to Launch Two Non-Stop Services from Austin
- Air Astana Signs Leasing Agreements for Six A320neo Family Aircraft
- SCAT Airlines Orders Six 737 MAX 8s from Boeing