Washington D.C., April 6, 2015 – Robert Agnew, President & CEO, Morten Beyer & Agnew (mba), to speak at Airfinance Journal’s New York School of Aviation Finance. Agnew will lead a discussion on asset management, remarketing, and valuations. The event will be held at the Down Town Association in New York City from April 22nd – 24th, 2015.
Robert Agnew to Speak at NY School of Aviation Finance
- mba Provides Multiple Services for Aergen Aviation Finance Limited’s second ABS, HAIL 2017-1 Limited
- EgyptAir Signs LOI for 24 CS300s
- ViaAir to Launch Two Non-Stop Services from Austin
- Air Astana Signs Leasing Agreements for Six A320neo Family Aircraft
- SCAT Airlines Orders Six 737 MAX 8s from Boeing